Monday, January 5, 2009

Desperate Sky

Plunging myself into the shadow of sadness, I'm eager to have someone save me out of it.

I'm really a silly immature child, crying and tearing. I could not help losing temper, and went mad at someone innocent. Bad mood could be controlled, to avoid hurting someone, but temporally, then finally burst out, making more damages.

A girl commit suicide in campus, well, if the the fact is suicide, not murder. What a silly girl! I said to myself, with anger, pretend to be rational. How could she be so incapable in front of disaster! lost parents or babies, people still survive in Sichuan, and that is the real disaster! and comparing with that, our sadness, because of breaking up, because of moody sadness, because of difficulties, our problem is only piece of cake!

I look like a strong woman, Hmn? To myself, how can I comfort myself, relieve my intense? When jumped into the desperate sky, people is crazy and not rational.

1 comment:

孩子阿三 said...

My dear girl, u are brave and beautiful.Let's take courageous to meet the Boring life.Every thing will be fine soon.
Please forgive,my clumsy expression in my poor English.