Monday, January 5, 2009

OBITUARY-Letter to Peter

Dear Peter,

The sunshine of 2009 is shinning, but the sky is so blue, as blue as our moods.

Our classmates passed by this early morning, a day after a girl committed suicide. The death of our classmate is totally sudden, and shocking to us.

He looks so low-key. I might have talked to him only several times within 4 years. You can imagine that, in a class, there are outstanding people, and some even people as well. I'm sorry I still don't know where he's from. Yet we all know he's nice, polite, modest.

I even feel guilty, that no body even knows he had been seriously ill, I doubt. Now have had the chances to show our concern, we lost him forever!

My friends show me his last words in his QQ space. He encouraged others o cherish the life and do what you want to do, and make you loved---He probably knew he could not live long. He probably gave up treatment, coz he signed "no hospitalization" a minute before he fell faint yesterday in the hospital! Doctor said he had been deadly ill, our monitor told us. Did he try to save money for his family? He should've searched for help!

Someone who committed suicide, if it is the correct fact, decided to give up her life by jumping from the 5th floor, but finally is saved, many students donated blood. While someone is not able to survive, and others just didn't have the chances to help him. What a world! Life is so delicate. I'm really sorry for his family. It must be painful.

I've decided to start my career in Huizhou City, which is near my town. One of the most important reasons is I can go home to see my family anytime, especially my father. Practically I don't think I can be helpful to his sickness. I need to try to be home, try to do something.

Peter, you're far far away from your family members. You're all around different places on the earth. That's so different from us. I'm not sure whether I admire the style. Anyway, hope you do feel home here in China, in STU. Please do take good care of yourself. You're living by yourself. I care about you. Let us know if you need help. Oh, am I too emotional? I know you do lead a healthy life, riding, gym, early get up…

Good luck!

Ava

2009-1-5

No comments: