Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm not a hero

“Only through courage like yours will the good changes happen in China. There is no defense against people who weaken or hurt their occupation by behaving unethically and immorally. The god changes happen because of people like you who - innocently or with determination - reveal truths that will make for corrections. You should be proud of yourself.” (Peter)

Does Peter mean, we are the people to change China? Sorry I am so nobody. What Peter says is just beyond my expectation. Many considerations bother you, even if, especially when you are in a high position in that system.

Shall I be proud of myself? I didn't mean to reveal truths as a hero. I felt confused and uncomfortable, and I'm defending myself. See, I'm a selfish independent human being.

No comments: